Week Five


This week Sydney and I worked together with the goal of finishing scanning and renaming all of Frankish Letters Book 2. I finished scanning the book in the Special Collections room and then worked on matching, checking, and renaming the scanned files. This took a bit of time, because unlike Sydney, I checked and matched my files before I started renaming the files. I think this way is better for me, because even though it’s slower than Sydney’s way, I think I would get confused if I did it the other way (switching from window to window). Next week we will finish remaining files and then work on turning them in to PDFa-1b files for when we finally upload them.